Patrik:

Some quick basics that will help.

There are three types of memory pools:
1). Shared pools
2). Subsystem pools
3). System pools
(In order is use by the system)

What you are referring to is the subsystem pool (1 in your example) and the
system pool (5 in this case) which is assigned by the system when the
shared pool (*SHRPOOL1) is first used by the system.

Best practice says (particularly at the early version release you are
using) to always have *BASE as subsystem pool 1, and the memory you want
the jobs to use as subsystem 2 (or higher but that’s rare).

You’ve discovered the CHGSBSD command. It should look like:

CHGSBSD QSERVER POOLS((1 *BASE ) (2 *SHRPOOL1))

Then you must change the routing to force the system to use the subsystem
pool 2.

For prestart jobs that’s done with the CHGPJE command. F9, then Scroll
down and find the entry for “pool identifier”. Change that to “2”.

Now the subsystem will use *BASE for itself and push the prestart job into
*SHRPOOL1. It will look like you expect in WRKSBS after these changes.
(Subsystem will need to stop/start) for it to take effect)

Sorry if I messed up the commands, typing on my phone and going from memory
since not connected to a system at the moment.