both levels 16 and 17. But if I want to feel better, I can apply SI71633
and SI71635 (the superseding ones in level 17 that Paul mentioned earlier)
first.

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 1:47 PM Steinmetz, Paul via MIDRANGE-L <
midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I use SNDPTFORD with SAVF, totally automated, AJS job runs every two weeks.
With the SAVF I also get the cover letters for each PTF downloaded.
I review all the cover letters before any PTFs get loaded.

Correct me if I'm wrong, with image catalog, you lose the cover letter
capability.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jim
Oberholtzer
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2019 1:13 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: i7.3 DB Group 16 ** Do NOT Install **

In the end, do it however you wish, but fix central is a different
discussion. I've very rarely had any issue with fix central, so I can't
relate to the problems there. Then again I always use FTP to get the
images so I don't have to deal with the download director foolishness.

And yes, we often use CLP to order, ( via SNDPTFORD) download, and get
ready for apply. Almost completely automated.

Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects