Like you Paul I have both level 16 and 17 as Not Applied.

If I do DSPPTFCVR SELECT(*NOTAPY), those 2 level 16 PTFs do not show.

Do a:

DSPPTF LICPGM(5770SS1) SELECT(SI71241)
DSPPTF LICPGM(5770SS1) SELECT(SI71254)

and both show as Superseded.

I wonder if Larry still thinks it is dangerous to apply both 16 and 17 at
the same time . . .

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 1:32 PM Steinmetz, Paul via MIDRANGE-L <