Thanks Mark. So this shows 17 is available to be installed. I can go ahead
and apply it.

Opt PTF Group Level Status
SF99703 17 Not installed

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 9:48 AM Mark Waterbury <
mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Art,

Just order SF99703 -- that's the group for "DB2 FOR IBM I" ...

Issue WRKPTFGRP, then press F11 to see what PTF IDs correspond to what
group names, and F11 again will show you what level is currently
installed. :-)

Hope that helps,

Mark S. Waterbury

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 9:28:19 AM EST, Art Tostaine, Jr. <