Yep: Still have quite a stack of them for notes, bookmarks, the
occasional millennial that has no idea about...... (won't fill in list
since it's too long to fit in the allowable email space)
I sometimes give talks at local schools about our industry and I take
several storage media with me to demonstrate the changes. Cards and Paper
tape are two of them.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects