Sounds like you have a SLIP install in the very near future to do. Since
the media you used was not reliable, I'd use IBM downloads, (new ones if
possible) and perform the SLIP. The PTF things.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 3:41 PM Steinmetz, Paul <PSteinmetz@xxxxxxxxxx>