From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob
Berendt
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2018 2:39 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ibm.com / mysupport ?? Working for anyone?

Glad you got that part fixed.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: "DrFranken" <midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/04/2018 03:32 PM

IBM admits now it was my profile. Since it is so old it was somehow
linked with multiple email addresses some dead for over 10 years. They
were able to merge that all to one and I can now get in at least.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.Frankeni.com