ITransport.h is not present so I will get PTFs done. As for the Axis.h, it is there and I did the INCDIR('/qibm/proddata/os/webservices/v1/client/include') and it did not find Axis.h.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nadir Amra
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 5:52 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: REST from V7R3

Don,

First, if you do not find the file

/qibm/proddata/os/WebServices/V1/client/include/axis/ITransport.h

you should load the latest HTTP group (even if you do have it you should load latest HTTP group to pick up fixes).

The file has the prototypes for the transport APIs.

When I include a file, I do something like:

#include <axis/Axis.h>
#include <axis/ITransport.h>
#include <axis/AxisException.h>

and when I compile, I do something like:

CRTCMOD MODULE(AMRA/RESTCS) SRCSTMF('/restcs.c') DBGVIEW(*ALL) ENUM(*INT)
INCDIR('/qibm/proddata/os/webservices/v1/client/include')

CRTpgm pgm(AMRA/RESTCS) module(amra/restcs) bndsrvpgm(qsysdir/qaxis10cc)
ACTGRP(*NEW)

There is sample C source (restCS.c) at:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/dW%20IBM%20Integrated%20Web%20Services%20for%20i/page/Send%20user-defined%20payloads%20using%20new%20client%20APIs

Documentation may be found in the Web Service Client for ILE Programming
GUI on the web site[1] near bottom of page, starting on page 169.

[1] http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg3T1026868

"MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 06/19/2018
04:35:59 PM: