From: Don Osmond <don.osmond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/19/2018 09:22 AM
Subject: REST from V7R3

If this needs to go to another group please let me know. First a
little history, back in the day (2005) I had to write a PGM on the
i5 to send credit card requests to Vital (now known as TSYS) and
that has worked for years. All in C using a socket connection and
the gsk_. I learned a lot and pretty sure Scott K had some examples.

So now the powers to be want to move to Sage (known now as paya).
This is a POST/GET type process. Found an example of RPG (sorry now
in my skill set) but I need to do this in C or CBL (ILE). Maybe
even PHP (another one not in my skill set). So some of the
documentation indicated I need to setup Web Services Server. Is
this correct? The PGM will need to submit POST and GET to the URL
provided by "paya". Am I even close?
Thanks