Don't know if y'all use Fix Central as I do but I frequently order groups and download via FTP. I do NOT combine them because I need to be able to update a single group in my stack easily. So I select a group (e.g. Hiper48) proceed to select FTP name the directory (I put the version in the directory as v7r3) and the file and then after ordering, use IBM's "BACK" button ((NOT the brower's!)) to return to the list to pick the next group that has been updated. Up until this past weekend it ALWAYS would forget that I selected to see detail and that I selected to see "ALL" (not the first 10). And further when I selected the next group it would have forgotten that I selected FTP.

BUT NO MORE!!

After multiple feedbacks to them and exchanges they LISTENED!! Now when you return to the list it is still excruciatingly slow for them to regenerate the list BUT it remembers 'Detail' and 'ALL' AND when I order it remembers FTP!!

'Tis the season!!!'