From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt
Olson
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 1:38 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Easiest PTF Upgrade Retrieval

Which menu option to use on that? I see there is a PowerHA PTF compare
option. But we don't have PowerHA...

It seems to me the SNDPTFORD command is probably the way to go as the
REORDER command skips the PTFS you already have installed, and CHKPTF(*NO)
will exclude all the PTF's for LPP's we don't have.