I'll complain but I learn! Fortunately there are some great folks at the Developer desk that are helpful and who still care. I think the guy I deal with has been the same guy I have contacted for at least 10 years...part of a dwindling crowd at IBM but I am still thankful they are there (warts and all....).

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
Twitter - Sys_i_Geek IBM_i_Geek