You stated:
" In Blue part heading PC5250 License Error"

Which causes me to question if your license has expired? How many licenses
do you have compared to how many are you using?

date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 03:53:31 -0700
from: <ali@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: IBM Client access not working

Welly
All QUSRWRK, QSYSWRK, QSERVER are listed
all below ports are listening
Address Port Port Idle Time State
* * as-cent > 000:09:31 Listen
* * as-signon 000:09:41 Listen
* * as-svrmap 002:57:45 Listen
* * as-data > 002:57:45 Listen
done command
STRTCPSVR *ALL' and then 'STRHOSTSVR *ALL'
but still getting error CWBLM0031 failure a data conversion error was
returned by the host rc1=2 , rc2=21
In Blue part heading PC5250 License Error