From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of B. Dietz
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 8:30 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IBM Client access not working

not sur if its been mentioned but why not try CHKPRDOPT on OS400 and 57xxXW1

On Jul 26, 2017, at 8:59 PM, Welly@OCBCNISP <Welly@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Ali,
From my view the problem is still in the PC and connectivity. Few years back, we also have the same problem if not mistaken. The step we did is the one that I already mention before, and the last thing we did is we uninstall the Client access windows then reinstall it again.

But if you still want to reinstall client access in iSeries, 1. SignOn
as QSECOFR 2. type 'GO LICPGM'
3. Choose option 12. Delete Licensed Program 4. Select the Licensed
Program that you want to delete, it depends on the Osversion 5. after
you delete, then if you want to install it again 6. take option 11.
Install Licensed programs 7. select the license program you want to
install 8. Confirm it, then input the Installation device, input '1'
on Objects to install then press enter 9. Follow the rest of the
installation, its easy as 1,2,3

Thanks for your help

Br,
Welly Soegiantoro