From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
ali@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 9:45 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IBM Client access not working

Guys for Client access for windows error i execute CWBPING command will
returns below results may be this will give good idea about problem. see
below message
IBM iSeries Access for Windows
Version 5 Release 3 Level 0
Connection Verification Program
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation and Others 1984, 2003. All rights
reserved.
U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure
restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corp.
Licensed Materials - Property of IBM
To cancel the CWBPING request, press CTRL-C or CTRL-BREAK
I - Verifying connection to system 192.168.3.222...
I - Successfully connected to server application: Central Client
I - Successfully connected to server application: Network File
I - Successfully connected to server application: Network Print
I - Successfully connected to server application: Data Access
I - Successfully connected to server application: ODBC
I - Successfully connected to server application: Data Queues
I - Successfully connected to server application: Remote Command
I - Successfully connected to server application: Security
E - CWBCO1003 - Sockets error, function connect() returned 10061
E - CWBCO1049 - The iSeries server application (DDM) is not started
E - CWBCO1008 - Unable to connect to server application DDM, returned
10061
E - CWBCO1003 - Sockets error, function connect() returned 10061
E - CWBCO1049 - The iSeries server application (MAPI) is not started
E - CWBCO1008 - Unable to connect to server application MAPI, returned
10061
E - CWBCO1011 - Remote port could not be resolved
E - CWBCO1008 - Unable to connect to server application USF, returned
8407
E - CWBCO1003 - Sockets error, function connect() returned 10061
E - CWBCO1049 - The iSeries server application (Web Administration) is
not
started
E - CWBCO1008 - Unable to connect to server application Web
Administration, returned 10061
I - Successfully connected to server application: Telnet
E - CWBCO1003 - Sockets error, function connect() returned 10061
E - CWBCO1049 - The iSeries server application (Management Central) is
not
started
E - CWBCO1008 - Unable to connect to server application Management
Central, returned 10061
I - Successfully connected to server application: Service Tools
E - CWBCO1011 - Remote port could not be resolved
E - CWBCO1008 - Unable to connect to server application Operations
Console, returned 8407
E - CWBCO1011 - Remote port could not be resolved
E - CWBCO1008 - Unable to connect to server application Linux Console,
returned 8407
E - CWBCO1003 - Sockets error, function connect() returned 10061
E - CWBCO1049 - The iSeries server application (XDA) is not started
E - CWBCO1008 - Unable to connect to server application XDA, returned
10061
W - CWBCO1015 - Connection verified to system 192.168.3.222, but there
were warnings
Thanks