Subject: RE: IBM Client access not working
From: Rob Berendt <[1]rob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, July 25, 2017 5:10 am
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <[2]midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm at my day job and it's going to be one of those kind of critical
days.
My day is young too.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
[3]http://www.dekko.com

From: ali <[4]ali@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <[5]midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/25/2017 07:56 AM
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <[6]midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Rob can you check if I give you any desk access to the system

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Rob Berendt <[7]rob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:
7/25/17 4:37 PM (GMT+05:00) To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
<[8]midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: RE: IBM Client access not working
One last ditch effort you really do not want to experience when you are
out of support is:

DSPSFWRSC
You should see something like (or both of)
57##XE1 Client Access...
57##XW1 Client Access...
I forget what it was on V5R3 (I'm at 7.3)
Record what you find for both of these.

CHKPRDOPT PRDID(57##X#1) replacing with what you were shown on DSPSFWRSC
Hopefully you get: No errors detected by CHKPRDOPT. If not, see my

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
[9]http://www.dekko.com

list
at [13]http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.

questions.

Help support [15]midrange.com by shopping at [16]amazon.com with our
affiliate
link: [17]http://amzn.to/2dEadiD
list
at [21]http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.

questions.

Help support [23]midrange.com by shopping at [24]amazon.com with our
affiliate
link: [25]http://amzn.to/2dEadiD

list
at [29]http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.

questions.

Help support [31]midrange.com by shopping at [32]amazon.com with our
affiliate link: [33]http://amzn.to/2dEadiD