Le 15/05/2017 à 20:50, Rob Berendt a écrit :
At updates screen I see only rack level updates and not partition level
updates.
I do see something called "SR-IOV Firmware Update"

If not yet done, try this from the HMC in classic mode:

- go to updates
- select the system
- start "Change Licensed Internal Code for the current release"
- select "Start Change Licensed Internal Code wizard"
- select "IBM service web site"
- click on Next on the "Welcome to the Change blablabla" panel, the HMC will connect to FixCentral
- untick "Managed System and Power LIC" as you want only IO devices updates and click on Next
- keep tick on "I/O LIC" ; click on "Advanced Options..." for more information about what will be done on which devices
- click on Next, Accept the license agreement
- before clicking on Finish, you can still review what will be done with "View levels..." button