Nope...that's email spoofing...

With DNS spoofing you type mybank.com into you browser...

Unbeknownst to you, somewhere in the DNS chain you're using, abc.com got
pointed to aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd instead of the actual IP used by the true
mybank.com servers. (Alternatively, some rogue software on your PC
modified your hosts file)

So you think you're on mybank.com, but in reality, you're on a fake site.

With HTTP, you'll see mybank.com in the address bar.

With HTTPS, you'd get a big flag saying the domain doesn't match the cert,
or that the cert wasn't issued by a trusted authority.

While there have been cases of fraudulent certs being issued, it's been
locked down pretty tight. Especially for "big name" companies. In
addition, fraudulently issued certs can be revoked.

Charles