IBM had me apply PTF SI63298 (V7R1). This is the PTF referred to in
another thread regarding the 12 character share names in Windows. Since I
had no shares with names greater than 12 characters, I don't know how this
applies, but . . .

So I dutifully installed it with an IPL last night, then tried it from
home. No joy.

So I decided to try it today before updating the PMR. Lo and behold, it
works.

Evidently the PTF does a bit more than just the 12 character share name
thing..

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>