Jeff,

Gotcha. We have similar software that we sell ala carte to be able to do
all the same things (monitor an output queue, convert to html, pdf, then
email).

But each piece also works standalone as not all emails will have
attachments that are a converted spooled file. And not all converted
spooled files are emailed.

Feel free to contact me offline if you want to kick the tires. I'm happy
to help.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
Native IBM i e-Mail solutions for Microsoft Office 365, Gmail, or any Cloud
Provider!

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 3:22 PM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>