Do you have DB2 Symmetric Multiprocessing installed and active?

El 26/01/17 a las 11:45, Dan escribió:
We have a process that copies 16.7M records from one native table to
another in 13 minutes, then use CPYTOIMPF to convert this to a .CSV file,
which takes 1 hour, 39 minutes. The command:
CpyToImpF FromFile(CSVWRK/&TC_IQXnnnH) +
ToStmF( '/csvwrk/' *cat &FileNamNoX *tcat '.csv' ) +
MbrOpt( *Replace ) StmfCCSID( *PCASCII ) +
RcdDlm( *CRLF ) RmvBlank( *Both ) +
OrderBy( IQXSequenc )

FWIW, this is on V7R1 with recent PTFs and TRs. The job shows the input
file is being read in 117-record blocks. Record length is 239 bytes with
29 fields. I also tested the above command without the OrderBy parameter,
but difference in time to complete was insignificant (2 minutes difference).

I thought I had seen a recent thread that claimed that one of Scott
Klement's utilities performed faster than CPYTO???F (can't remember if it
was CPYTOIMPF or CPYTOSTMF), but I came up empty searching for that
thread. Does anyone remember, or was I imagining things?

- Dan