Bryan Dietz wrote on 12/19/2016 5:12 PM:
> You can check the HMC status from the the IBM i.

Unable to use code.midrange.com

"use MATMATR to get HMC information"

Not terribly pretty code. I got some from places I've long forgot about.

http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_71/rzatk/MATMATR.htm

h DFTACTGRP(*no)
d matmatr_tmpl ds
d bytes_in 10i 0
d bytes_avail 10i 0
d NoOfEntries 10I 0
d reserved 4a
d hmcinfolen 5i 0
d HMCInfo 1034a

D QUILNGTX PR ExtPgm('QUILNGTX')
D text 68a const dim(10)
D length 10i 0 const
D msgid 7a const
D qualmsgf 20a const
D errorCode 32783a options(*varsize)

D ErrorNull ds qualified
D BytesProv 10i 0 inz(0)
D BytesAvail 10i 0 inz(0)

D Translate PR ExtPgm('QDCXLATE')
D Length 5P 0 const
D Data 32766A options(*varsize)
D Table 10A const

d matmatr_opt s 2a inz(x'0204')
d start s 10i 0 inz(17)
* begining of data
d x s 10i 0 inz(1)
d y s 10i 0 inz(1)
d z s 10i 0 inz(1)
d bmd_arr s 68 dim(10)
d pos s 10i 0

c eval bytes_in = %size(matmatr_tmpl)
c callb '_MATMATR1'
c parm matmatr_tmpl
c parm matmatr_opt
C callp Translate(hmcinfolen:
C hmcinfo:
C 'QTCPEBC')
/free

y=1;
z=1;
pos=1;
dou pos = 0;
pos = %scan(';' : hmcinfo : y );
if pos > 0;
bmd_arr(z) = %subst(hmcinfo : y : pos -y);
y=pos+1;
z+=1;
endif;
enddo;