From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob
Berendt
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2016 1:30 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: TAPMLB01 locked by interactive job , cannot release lock

Where, in this process, do you recommend putting the ENDNFSSVR *ALL? Like
this?
ENDHOSTSVR *ALL
EXPORTFS OPTIONS('-U -A')
ENDNFSSVR SERVER(*ALL)
ENDTCPSVR *MGTC
ENDTCPSVR *CIMOM
ENDTCP
ENDSBS SBS(*ALL) OPTION(*CNTRLD) OPTION(*CNTRLD) DELAY(120)

and should that be
EXPORTFS OPTIONS('-U FORCE -A')
instead of
EXPORTFS OPTIONS('-U -A')

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E