On 20-Apr-2016 08:18 -0500, RIAAN.RAS wrote:
On 20-Apr-2016 08:13 -0500, Jim Oberholtzer wrote:
On 20-Apr-2016 07:26 -0500, RIAAN.RAS wrote:
<<SNIP>> The DR server is a identical copy of the Production server
as we used the same backup to restore both systems when moving over
to the new Power 8 hardware.
<<SNIP>>

Are you sure all the directory entries are correct? Also depending
on how the system was recovered, you might have an issue with the
logical files in QGPL/QUSRSYS. I'd go out and look to see if you have
any of the 'ABCDEV0001' type file names on logicals indicating there
was an issue with the restore. I've seen that problem even with very
experienced admins.

Long shot but it might provide some insight.

The restore was done without any errors and we have have checked the
logicals. <<SNIP>>

FWiW: The restore could have completed without conspicuous /errors/, yet still be problematic in the respect alluded. And the issue is just as, if not more likely, to be with physical files and\or members.

In the alluded improper restore\migration scenario, the TEXT() attribute would have been updated by an ALWOBJDIF(*ALL) restore to reflect [the language-specific\translated text for msg CPX8105] 'Old name...' The typical issue with the LF\LFM in such scenarios are that the underlying PF\PFM [the dependent data, over which the LFM is defined] may end up being the _renamed version_ instead of the active\newly-restored version, so presentation interfaces that open the LFs might show the expected data; the lack of data in the empty\newly-restored version is often a bigger stumbling block, especially if the failing [functional vs presentation-only] interface is using direct physical member access instead of via logical member access -- and of course the vice versa.