Next version. The system formerly known as i.

From: Matt Olson <Matt.Olson@xxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/24/2015 01:28 PM
Subject: RE: Is DB2/400 still the correct terminology fo DB2 on the IBM
i?

Don't you love how marketers have caused such problems with the Power, IBM
i, iSeries, AS400, System/400, green screen, System/36, System/38, or
"The mainframe" :-)

At least with iSeries and AS400 naming I could easily find results with
search engines.

Now with IBM i, I get searches about IBM, nothing about the "i" because its
considered a useless search keyword.