We have a new colour printer (Fuji-Xerox MFP model FX DocuCentre-IV
C2265 PCL 6)

We are using a remote output queue to connect to a Windows 2012 R2
server with LPR printing enabled.

The issue is the printer is detecting every print job from the System i
as a colour job and this results in being charge at a colour rate per
print.

I have looked at the *HPCOLORLJ work station customising object for any
commands that relate to colour but nothing seems to be obvious. I have
tried HP5 and other options for manufacture type and model but always
the print job is received/identified as colour.

Could anyone suggest how I could configure the output queue or workstation
customising object to enable the print jobs to be recognised as black
and white jobs.

Thanks everyone!

Don Brown

This thread ...