Found it on ibm site.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1019686

--
Bryan

On Sep 17, 2015, at 6:41 PM, Scott Klement <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don,

I haven't tried embedded the PJL sequence in WSCST as you are doing, but it seems logical that it'd work.

For USRDTATFM, I used a modified version of IBM's TSPRWPR tool. I think this tool was originally part of QUSRTOOL and was to enable page range support with remote writers...

But, I got a copy that they had modified further to also support the stapling and hole-punching capability of a newer copier/printer. This was written by Rodney Johnson from IBM, and was written in ILE C.

I modified it to support the devices that I needed. (The PJL for hole punching and stapling was different on my devices than the one Rodney had provided.) and also to set the userid and B&W printing mode (which, of course, is really grayscale as you correctly noted in your WSCST example.)

Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the code since it was a previous job -- but perhaps you can locate the TSPRWPR that has the stapling/punching support and start with that? Maybe someone on the list knows where to get that.

-SK