Jim,

I think they have.

With the vast improvement in performance, I don't see as much need for performance monitors.
What I do see the need for are QSYSOPR, QSYSMSG, subsystem, job, etc. all of which I am doing with MPLUS.
I've also been looking for monitors for PAL, LIC log, Service Action log.
And now that Help Systems has acquired Halcyon, there is a big push to migrate from MPLUS to one of the four Halycon products.

Level 1: Message Management Suite

Message Monitoring
FTP Monitoring
TCP/IP Monitoring