1) Group together multiple graphs in one view that can be sized to anywindow.
screen, re-arranged to taste, adjusted for min/max value and time
2) Display data from multiple systems at one time each with custom
colors and line styles.
3) Set up this collection to be easily started with just a couple
4) Automatically refresh so that current data is always displayed
including tracking one graph with detail and even further detail
that. (For example active jobs sorted by CPU and then watch the CPU ofa
5) Execute trigger events when thresholds are exceeded or reset.
- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis