1) Group together multiple graphs in one view that can be sized to anywindow.
screen, re-arranged to taste, adjusted for min/max value and time
2) Display data from multiple systems at one time each with custom
colors and line styles.
We are working on addressing these points and will share more
information on this when we can.
3) Set up this collection to be easily started with just a couple
4) Automatically refresh so that current data is always displayed
including tracking one graph with detail and even further detail
that. (For example active jobs sorted by CPU and then watch the CPU ofa
5) Execute trigger events when thresholds are exceeded or reset.
- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis
In 7.2 The IBM Navigator for i System Monitors allow you to set up
monitors with a few clicks on the GUI. When viewing a graph of the
monitor data there is a refresh button to allow refresh on demand.
There are enhancements to this coming in the future as well.
The system monitor setup allows you to set thresholds for trigger and
reset values and execute commands for these events.
Here is a link to the developerWorks page on System Monitors: