Hi Brad,

Thanks for the suggestions. I have started to look at HTML reports, but ultimately I want a PDF. I was looking at using iText to do the conversion from HTML to PDF, but since my Java is quite limited, I'm struggling with how to go about that.

Since Python is now supported on the IBM I, I was curious if Python had a method for converting HTML to a PDF. Apparently it does, based on some internet searches I've done. As always though, the devil is in the details.

On a side note, I wonder if Python will outperform Java on the IBM i. Everyone usually talks about the overhead of starting the JVM for each job, I wonder if Python has similar overhead. Maybe John Yeung will chime in with his thoughts.

Dean Eshleman
Software Development Architect