Come on Rob, VIOS is second nature to IBM i guys! The commands and directories and methods, the displays, Tape device named, fix catalogs and numbers as well as all the processes and procedures should be second nature to you! And remember there is no risk here at all, what could possibly go wrong if you make a little misteak and VIOS goes bump? How important is it really? This is why all my customers VIOS environments are flat up to date, perfectly patched and backed up nightly. You must have missed a memo somewhere.

BWAAAAAH HAA HAA HAAA!!!!! I Crack myself up!! :-) :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com