But so much of that is about who programmed the Green Screen. Different
functions keys, different way of inputting. My wife worked at a company and
they had to page down through hundreds of pages of input because there was
no way to position to a user. I have seen so many terrible screens and the
big problem I tend to see is overload. Just trying to stuff to many things
on a screen. Biggest advantage I see to GUI is the ability of the screen to
change based on what the user inputs.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Mark S Waterbury <