I'm afraid the pdfs contain confidential information Brad and I don't have the time right now to produce a "fake" one. The customer now has the fuel he needs so the urgency on this issue has reduced.

I'll take you up on your offer if I find the time to set up a fake pdf that is close enough to the original.

On 2014-06-24, at 11:20 AM, Bradley Stone <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've seen things like this before, but not with Google. Normally it's the
recipients mail server rejecting emails because of the attachment itself,
the contents of it, or the size of it (or a combination).

If you could test with a different PDF file (or no attachment, but the same
body content), that would help weed out if it is the attachment or the
content of the email itself.

If you want to shoot me a PDF file that you're using I can test on my
system sending to myself from/to my other Gmail accounts. Or even forward
an entire email to me with the attachment then I'd have all the pieces I
could run through the ringer here. :) It could be the body of the email
as well.

That's why it's perplexing that this is happening with a Gmail account.
I've never seen emails not appear somewhere (like a spam folder at least).

Brad
www.bvstools.com