Long shot since you mentioned that the "Spam Filters" have been checked. Does "Spam Filters" include the "Promotions" folder that Gmail added about a year ago? We had hundreds of Gmail users start complaining that our notification emails were no longer being received. After much diagnosis and hew and cry, turns out most of them had the emails going to the "Promotions" folder. Why? We don't know!

You probably already looked but that was haunting us for a while (we have less sophisticated users...). I reckon your mystery folks have taken the option to "view all" and still came up short?

I didn't see anything in Gmail regarding a PDF based emails but I did see a size option on filter settings. I wonder if there is some combination of filters that discards the mail. I wonder if Gmail support can help?

There must be a filter setting that is buggering it. I can't tell from your original post: Is this ALL Gmail recipients or just some?

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java