Sounds kinda cool but let me ask a question:

So my system just got flooded and IBM brought be a brand new system. I've reloaded my savsys and IBM libraries and am ready to restore my users/ programs/ data.

What are the steps to do that from DropBox with your software?

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com