Rob, first step before doing anything was doing an APYPTF *PERM on all
products. Still wasnt enough. In any case i blame the IBM i ftp server,
it's not the first time it drops a transfer and then mangles the image. I
should have restarted instead of appended those images.
In any case it's weird since i dont see a LIC ptf having an ClientAccess
ptf as pre or co-req. And they all got loaded after a few tries.
Come saturday i'll test all theories again.
Thanks!