No. Look at this example with phony ptf #'s.
04/01/12 put on cume, groups, etc.
04/02/12 put on SF00001
04/03/12 put on SF00002
04/04/12 put on SF00003
How could you tell which one of the last three was a test?
And, in theory, I could have put the test ptf on before putting on the
latest cume, groups, etc. So it could even outdate that.