If you had a dspptf at each point of that I wonder what is would have
showed.

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 10:44 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No. Look at this example with phony ptf #'s.
04/01/12 put on cume, groups, etc.
04/02/12 put on SF00001
04/03/12 put on SF00002
04/04/12 put on SF00003
How could you tell which one of the last three was a test?
And, in theory, I could have put the test ptf on before putting on the
latest cume, groups, etc. So it could even outdate that.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738