Yeah well, but i'm stuck in the past. Since the company i work for
gives support where IBM stops giving it (or it becomes very expensive
to keep it) i work with old stuff. Just now i might be getting Power6
hardware (and since those were AIX systems i dont know if i'll be able
to play with IBM i) so for me the IOP-less world is still far away...

Best Regards,

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Jim Oberholtzer