*Keep

That would be another way to create detached spool files.

But the issue for us isn't how we got them. I believe they all came over during a restore and because our aging program was broke, we wrapped numbers and magically about 15 jobs got the same number before the spools were removed.

What is your QSPLFACN:set to.

This thread ...