I thought I would pass this along for anyone who was thinking about
registering for the Fall COMMON Event in St. Petersburg, FL on Oct 3 to
the 5th. This is a great location, and I know quite a few of us on the
list will be speaking here. if you are thinking of going, and looking to
save a few bucks, by using this discount code below you will save even off
the earlybird rate.

Register today for COMMON's second annual Fall Conference & Expo, a
conference event designed to meet the needs of the COMMON community by
its members. This three-day educational conference allows you to maximize
your learning and networking, while minimizing cost and time out of the
office, offering great value and ROI.
Register by August 1, 2011 with special discount code "DECO" and save an
additional $150 off the Early Bird Rate - that's a total savings of $350
off the Standard Rate!
Benefits:
? Keep up-to-date on leading Power Systems education with over 100
sessions and pre-conference workshops to choose from at this three-day
conference.
? View all the sessions availabe in the Online Session Guide at
http://www.common.org/fallsessions.html
? Learn directly from leading solution providers on products you may be
using or are considering at vendor-led sessions.
? An Expo that provides hands-on access to the latest products and
solutions available to your company.
? Opportunity to advance yourself and your career by gaining a COMMON
certification.
? Access to expert speakers and fellow peers to have your questions
answered, share tips and tricks, and make contacts.
? Extraordinary networking opportunities during sessions, at the Expo, and
during the nightly Power Down events.
? Maximize your ROI with a hotel rate of only $109 per night.
Learn more and register online at http://www.common.org/fallconference

Register by August 1, 2011 with discount code "DECO"
and Save $350 off the Standard Rate!