I should add that we did some minor programming on the screens used by the
warehouse to minimize the amount of input needed. We cropped the screen and
removed all but the specific fields absolutely needed. However, if they
wish, they can still access the original screens. The amount of effort
involved was fairly minimal and we had less than a dozen screens/programs we
modified.

Also, we use Zebra barcode printers and TL Ashford bar code labelling.

Ron