I should have read through all mail first before commenting.... I apologize
for saying you go to a PDM only focus.

Why do you want to create a repository for each library? You can create a
new tree in the repository trunk for every library you need, and just
synchronize that specific subtree with your working copy which is your
master copy.
If you create different repositories you will have to deal with different
revision numbers and non-consistent tagging and versioning between your
libraries.
Regards,
-Arco