On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 20:37, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is not true.

I've received a 8203-E4A earlier this week, it was configured with
CCSID 65535. Language #2939 (German Multinational).

Last year, i've setup about 30 machines. All of them shipped with
CCSID 65535. All of them are Language #2939.

i5/OS Order Configuration:

5761-SS1 i5/OS 1
N/C
2001 ePoE Registration 1
N/C
2939 German MNCS Primary 1
N/C
3441 LPAR System Indicator 1
N/C
5819 Supply IBM i V6R1 1
N/C
5860 V6R1M0 Machine Code - RS 610-F (05/15/2009) 1
N/C
6001 IBM i per Proc Registration (Qty 1) 1
N/C
6106 IBM i per User Registration (Qty 30) 1
N/C
7010 Setup and Operation CD V6R1 1
N/C
J0FSU7 IBM i per Processor Registration (E4A) 1
N/C
Z0DT40 OTC Stamped SW Media 1
N/C

Serial: N/A Total