Here is a pick of the front of my machine:

http://mowyourlawn.com/temp/IMG00083.jpg

Only 3 of the drives light up. The one in the lower left does not light up.

Here is my machine config:
http://mowyourlawn.com/temp/Krengel-8203-E4A-V6R1-R7.pdf

The only paperwork that I received (that I can find) that appears to be
hardware related is the "KITTING REPORT" and that doesn't seem to have
anything related to what was actually delivered.

Here are some screen shots that I *believe* are what you and Lukas are
looking for and it appears one of the drives is in "operational" status:

Display Disk Configuration Status

Serial Resource
ASP Unit Number Type Model Name Status
1 Unprotected
1 Y680JFYSVXDC 433C 099 DD002 RAID 5/Active
2 Y680JFYRX0YC 433C 099 DD003 RAID 5/Active
3 Y680JFYRZJ9C 433C 099 DD001 RAID 5/Active

Display Non-Configured Units

Serial Resource
Number Type Model Name Capacity Status

(No non-configured disk units attached)

Display Disk Hardware Status

Serial Resource Hardware
ASP Unit Number Type Model Name Status
1 1 Y680JFYSVXDC 433C 099 DD002 RAID 5/Active
1 2 Y680JFYRX0YC 433C 099 DD003 RAID 5/Active
1 3 Y680JFYRZJ9C 433C 099 DD001 RAID 5/Active
Y680JFYSR5XC 433C 051 DD004 Operational

Display Disk Unit Details

Type option, press Enter.
5=Display hardware resource information details

Serial Sys Sys I/O I/O
OPT ASP Unit Number Bus Card Adapter Bus Ctl Dev Compressed
1 1 Y680JFYSVXDC 512 16 4 2 0 No
1 2 Y680JFYRX0YC 512 16 4 5 0 No
1 3 Y680JFYRZJ9C 512 16 4 6 0 No
* * Y680JFYSR5XC 512 16 4 3 0
No

Disk Unit Hardware Resource Information Details

Type. . . . . . . . . . . . : 433C
Model . . . . . . . . . . . : 051
Level . . . . . . . . . . . : 4
Serial Number . . . . . . . : Y680JFYSR5XC
Resource Name . . . . . . . : DD004

Physical location:
Unit ID. . . . . . . . . . : U789C.001.DQD1J04
Planar ID. . . . . . . . . : P2
Device . . . . . . . . . . :
D4

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 8:59 AM, R Bruce Hoffman <