Aaron,

I cannot help you, but I have to say something.

I am NOT looking forward to the day when my company needs to replace the 520
with Power i equipment. The amount of trouble people like you and Lukas and
Pete had and are having getting new machines set up and running gives me the
willies. I want simplicity, not this new complexity being introduced.

Just my $.02.