Casey,

I know you were looking at books, but here are two excellent educational
events coming up that will give you a great opportunity to learn many
different aspects of the machine, from programming, Systems Admin,
networking, operations, database, and more.

Pete

* * * *
* COMMON Directions 2009 * * COMMON Focus 2009 *
* September 14 - 15, 2009 * * September 15 - 17, 2009 *
* www.common.org/directions * * www.common.org/focus *
* * * *
* Hyatt Regency Indianapolis - Indianapolis, Indiana *

Providing You Even More Educational Choices...
Register Today!

COMMON once again provides you with more educational choices to meet your
needs by holding a COMMON Directions and COMMON Focus joint conference
event. For the first time ever, these two distinct conferences will be held
back-to-back, allowing you to choose your education format.

COMMON Directions:
* Two days of leading Power Systems education
* 50 sessions covering broad range of topics
* Delivered by industry recognized speakers
* One-day Expo of leading solution providers
* http://www.common.org/directions

COMMON Focus:
* Three days of all-day workshops in lab and lecture-style
formats
* In-depth education on a particular topic of your choice -
attendees can only take part in one workshop per day
* Led by some of the industry's leading speakers
* One-day Expo of leading solution providers
* http://www.common.org/focus

Both will share a tabletop-style Expo of leading solution providers to
further enhance the educational experience.

The two conferences will be held back-to-back at the Hyatt Regency
Indianapolis and you have a unique opportunity to attend one conference and,
if you choose, add additional education by attending one day or more of the
other conference
- whatever combination meets your needs.

Learn more about COMMON Directions 2009, and view the complete online
session guide at http://www.common.org/directions.

Learn more about COMMON Focus 2009 and view all the available workshops at
http://www.common.org/focus.

This is an educational opportunity that you do not want to miss - register
online today! See you in Indianapolis.