Is there a command to list the fixes? I am running VIOS 2.1 plus the latest available fix pack (20.1) but I don't know if that individual fix is included. The 2.1 release is dated 11/2008.

Pete

Steve Richter wrote:
Pete,

do you have VIOS fix IZ25182 installed. I had a terrible time with my
blade crashing every day until I installed that fix. No problems
since.

-Steve