Dave,

Do the words Shoot, Aim, Ready, seem to fit this project plan? :)

I think you need to figure out if you want these on private network
(just HMC and FSPs) connecting via ETH0, or connect the remote FSP via your
Corporate internal LAN, which then is routed back to ETH1. These mean
different addressing schemes, and different considerations.

I would always try to do it on a private network, even if I had to
setup a VLAN on my corporate network to route this traffic between the two
sites for the HMC and FSP.

If you implement via the Corp network and ETH1, make sure you go
into ASMI via HMC2 on the 520,550, etc and set the address up manually for
HMC1 so that the FSP using the HMC1 port will have a specific address, and
then the HMC over port ETH1 can find that FSP.

Pete

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions
http://www.itechsol.com